Nannys Electric Blanket

Orlaith Begley, Cahergal NS, aged 11

Bed with no electric blanket and the bed with the electric blanket that went on fire
Orlaith Begley

Bed on Fire

A few days ago, my nanny told me that when she was little she had an electric blanket.  One night she was going to bed and she saw the bed had gone on fire. They don’t know how it was caused, but ever since then Nanny never sleeps with an electric blanket.

 

Original handwritten story

 

Cover page

 

This page was added on 28/06/2018.

No Comments

Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this page!

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *