My Father's Recipe
Schools food heritage project 2018
Thomas Desmond, Aged 12
My father gave me this recipe which he got from his grandmother.
Ingredients and Method
1. In a frying pan, gently cook a full onion that has been chopped up.
2. In a separate bowl, put a pound a half of ground beef and a good bit of stale sourdough French bread that has been soaked overnight.
3. Add the onions to this with some fresh chopped rosemary, oregano and salt and pepper
4. Bind it all together with an egg
5. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees until done.